Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 6, 2014

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I updated this blog. It’s been harder and harder for me to find the motivation to write. I’m used to keeping a journal when I’m traveling or going through a rough patch but for long periods of time? Not really my forte lol I feel comfortable here. Not so much in that I don’t want to return home, but I’m happy most days and pretty settled into my routines. All the new and exciting things I wanted to tell everyone about back home just seem so mundane now. Plus, I feel super out of practice! I keep thinking back to all those essays I wrote in college and how much longer and harder it would be for me to do that now. Got to get back in groove though. Grad school, I’m coming for you!

Just finished Skyping Tani, Casey, Clark, and Andrew. It was so good to see and hear all the amazing things you guys are doing. Can’t wait to catch up with you in person in six months :)

I also realized that I haven’t posted that many photos of my town. Here are some if you’re interested:
The Plaza.

The Meconta Catholic Church.
 
The Mural outside the Infant Park. The building with the huge crowd outside is our library.

No comments:

Post a Comment